The DigitalAMN approach
Our Public Accelerator-Incubator ecosystem nurtures an environment where economic opportunity is afforded to founders, angel investors and everyday people.
What makes up the PAI ecosystem?
How does the PAI ecosystem work for entrepreneurs?
- Through PAI, startups and emerging companies get the necessary business support services to grow.
- PAI provides business support and management consulting services in a founder’s startup or development stage company.
- The startup is then provided assistance in Acceleration, Business Management Consulting, Marketing, Capital Formation and communication management.
- Capital is loaned to the company over a 3-month period to aid the launch of a crowdfunding campaign via equity crowdfunding.
- Additional assistance is provided in terms of business development, covering scaling and sustainability, and Reg. A+ / S-1 Offerings.
- Continued support in the Reg. A+ phase, starting from the pre-launch marketing until the successful raise
- Executive Review
- DigitalAMN Loan
- Pre-launch Marketing
- Reg CF Onboarding
Reg. CF capital raise
- Retail Investors
- Repay Loan to DigitalAMN
- Business Development Consulting
Reg. A capital raise
- Capital Raise
How does the PAI ecosystem work for investors?
- Angel investors and underrepresented investors are able to participate and benefit from an entrepreneur’s short-term and long-term business success.
- Retail investors are given access to high-valued, high-growth startups via equity crowdfunding.
- Angel and early-stage investors participating in startups are given flexible liquidity terms. Instead of the usual 5-10+ years, investors can get liquidity within 24 months.